Lun - Sam: 9:00 - 18:00
– Protection of walls exposed to the corrosive action of a saline environment.
– External protection of silos, cisterns, reservoirs and water towers, swimming pools, etc.
– Coating and protection of frames, netting, pro les, etc.
– Protection of metal pipes, cisterns and tanks as well as pipes and other elements in reinforced concrete, asbestos-cement, etc.
– Protection of structures, dams, canals and banks.
– Vapor barriers for refrigerated cells. DERBICOTE is compatible with hydraulic binders and quarry products.
CHEBlGOL is intended for the protection of foundations by 2 crossed layers with a roller or by brush. It does not contain water. Thus, the enamel film forms easily and quickly. It opposes any penetration of water into the treated walls. It is ready to use. Due to its covering power, it ensures e cient performance of the workforce on site. CHEBlGOL is the economical solution for the durable protection of buried walls against water penetration CHEBIGOL can be applied in all weathers on dry substrates.
NARDYL seals expansion joints in buildings while simplifying their design. It is e ective for the joints of structures by ensuring perfect continuity of watertightness, it is a modern and e cient solution economical for making expansion joints.
It is mainly intended for the cold bonding of modified bitumen membranes (APP) of the DERBIGUM type. Africa as well as the bonding of certain insulators. Cold bonding with DERBICOL is mainly used in complexes with insulation. It is used for bonding insulation, in particular cork, glass wool, rock wool, etc. excluding panels sensitive to polystyrene-type hydrocarbons. On all these insulators, the DERBIGUM Africa will preferably be applied by cold gluing with DERBICOL to avoid any direct contact with the flame with insulation. DERBICOL is also recommended for setting up DERBIGUM Africa for repairs to compensate for irregularities in the substrate. It allows the implementation of membranes on supports such as wood, chipboard